Commercial Property Law
Our commercial property attorneys provide a single source of commercial property advice and assistance so that we can attend to the management of property acquisition, development and finance and successfully safeguarding the interests of all industry roles players, including the developers, landlords, lenders, property funds or tenants.
We take a very proactive approach in this area by properly understanding and advising on clients’ business requirements, and tailoring our service to suit their individual needs.
Our service offering includes:
• Commercial property developments
• Lease agreements
• Property sale agreements
• Residential property developments
• Sales of shares in property-owning companies
• Structuring and planning of a property acquisition for development purposes
• The property development process
• Assistance with financing options by assisting in negotiations with lenders
• Investigating leasing options to realise the financial potential of the property acquired