Dear Valued STBB Client,
We are all faced with the Coronavirus pandemic and we need to take all reasonable steps to keep our staff, families and clients safe and healthy.
We remain optimistic and will keep our doors open and continue to provide the outstanding legal services which you, our clients, expect of us.
STBB is taking careful attention of the guidelines provided by the authorities relating to:
- Sanitising ourselves and our environments
- Recognising the symptoms
- Self- isolation, where appropriate
- And generally reducing the risk of infections
With this in mind, STBB has decided on the following measures:
- Postponing all events planned for the near future which would involve a number of individuals being in close proximity to each other.
- Cancelling all but absolutely necessary travel by our staff.
- Avoiding unnecessary meetings with clients, and, where possible, utilising video and telephone conferencing facilities.
- Prior to arranging essential meetings with clients, our staff will enquire as to whether the client, or anyone he or she has been in contact with, has travelled recently and whether he or she is experiencing any of the symptoms.
- Ensuring that everyone entering our premises, sanitises his or her hands. Surfaces in our reception areas and consulting rooms are regularly sanitised.
In other respects, STBB will, as far as possible, continue with business as usual.
If the situation changes we may need to adapt these arrangements.
We are pleased to report that the Deeds Office has taken the steps to protect its staff and Conveyancers and intends to stay open for business.
STBB is able to operate with skeleton staff in our offices and we have the necessary IT capacity for key staff to work from different branches or remotely, should this become necessary.
We share your concern about the current circumstances and we understand the great strain they are placing on businesses and individuals alike, and that our ability to continue providing legal services to our clients, is even more important than usual.
We are determined to continue to provide those services and to be there for you.
STBB will update you as the situation unfolds and we urge you to do your best to keep yourselves, your families and your staff healthy.
As always, your best interest is our top priority.