To our valued clients,
Following the announcement from our President Cyril Ramaphosa of a 21-day lockdown commencing midnight on Thursday, 26th March 2020, STBB hereby advises as following:
- The Deeds Offices will close on the 26th March until further notice.
- Pursuant to the above and our Presidents call to lockdown, our offices will close at 16:30 on the 26th March.
- As part of the STBB contingency plan, all our Directors, professional staff and senior paralegals will continue to render services remotely and will be available on their mobile phones and laptops with their direct office lines also being diverted to their mobiles.
- Office switchboard numbers will not be manned during the 21-day lockdown period.
- Emails and additional platforms such as ZOOM, Google Hangouts and WhatsApp will be used for constant communication.
- To assist you further, download the STBBDirect app for free on both Apple and Android devices.
- The functionality of the app is also available on the STBB website: https://stbb.co.za/stbb-direct/
We endeavour to ensure as little further disruption as possible during the following three weeks.