Property law and conveyancing
When you plan to buy or sell your most important investment, you need legal assistance of the
highest quality to ensure the accurate and speedy processing of your transfer.
Our dedication in offering our clients a professional service of the highest standard has grown our
firm into arguably the largest property law practice in South Africa, providing personalised service to
our valued clients, whether buyer or seller.
We know that regular feedback on the progress of your transaction is important to you, and offer
instant notification of updates via sms and email, as well as “real time” tracking of your transfer via
STBB Direct, our mobile application. STBB Direct is also available via our website. These are just
some of the reasons STBB is preferred by real estate professionals as a leading conveyancing and
property law firm.
Our Property Law and Conveyancing department will take care of the following for you:
• All aspects of conveyancing
• Deeds office searches
• Drafting of property agreements, deeds of sale, building agreements and leases
• Group housing developments
• Opening of sectional title registers
• Property development
• Registration and cancellation of mortgage and notarial bonds
• Registration of land consolidations and subdivisions
• Share block transactions
• Township registrations